What is Surya Bhedana Pranayama?
In this, the supplement is done through the right nostril. Because the right nostril is believed to be associated with the Surya Nadi. This is called Surya Swara. After this, it was named Surya Bhedan Pranayama. Regular practice of Suryabhedan Pranayama generates heat inside the body. This is pranayama to be done in winter. Let us know about its benefits and how to do it.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Method of doing Surya Bhedana Pranayama:-
- First of all, by laying a carpet on a flat and quiet place, sit on it in the position of Sukhasana.
- Now straighten your neck, spine, and waist.
- Now place your left hand on your knee and close your eyes.
- After this, bend the right hand from the elbow and place the thumb on the right side of the nose, keep the ring finger and little finger on the left side of the nose and keep the index and middle finger on the front.
- Now close the left nostril with the ring finger and the little finger and take a deep breath through the right nostril.
- Then hold your breath inside as much as possible.
- Before exhaling, open both the bandhas and close the right nostril and exhale rapidly through the left nostril.
- Now repeat this action at least 4-5 times.
Time and duration:-
Its practice should be done every day in the morning and evening on an empty stomach, the time duration of this pranayama should be increased gradually. In the beginning, this pranayama should be done for 4-5 minutes.
Benefits of Surya Bhedana Pranayama:-
- To increase positive thinking:- Regular practice of Suryabhedan Pranayama is helpful in communicating positive thoughts. So its results also start coming positive. And along with this, its practice gives peace to the mind and mind.
- To get rid of stress:- Bhramari Pranayama is very beneficial to reduce stress and get rid of mental stress. So to get rid of all this, you should do Bhramari Pranayama. And along with this, by doing this, the feeling of self-confidence increases in the person.
- Cure all these diseases:- This pranayama is also beneficial for Najla, Cough, Asthma, Sinus, Lungs, Heart, and Piles.
- Beneficial in phlegm disease:- Provides relief from phlegm diseases. The effect of Kapha extends from the head to the chest of the body. If the balance of Kapha gets disturbed, then we get such diseases as headaches, cough, cold, migraine pain, etc.
- Generates heat inside the body:- Regular practice of Suryabhedan Pranayama generates heat inside the body. Hyperthermia, an increased body temperature due to failure of temperature control. Hyperthermia occurs when the body produces or absorbs heat in excess of its ability to dissipate heat.
- Clears the intestines:- With regular practice of this pranayama, the intestine becomes pure and clean. In human anatomy, the intestine (or intestine) is the part of the alimentary canal that runs from the abdomen to the anus and forms the small intestine and large intestine in humans and other mammals.
- Increases sex energy:- This gives the right dimension to sex energy. Solar knowledge is achieved by exercising restraint on the Sun. Sun is the center of energy, our sex desire. Or rather, the center of sex is our inner sun energy.