One of the major factors boosting the utilization of surgical staplers in treatment procedures is the soaring number of surgical procedures across the world. The main factor propelling the need for surgical procedures is the rising incidence of chronic diseases across the globe. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), the biggest cause of mortality all over the world are chronic diseases. These diseases account for 60% of the total number of deaths occurring across the world. It has also been found that almost 17.7 million deaths were caused because of cardiovascular diseases in 2015.
Get Deep Analysis With Revenue Estimation – Surgical Staplers Market
The other important factor fueling the surge in the demand for surgical staplers is the increasing requirement of bariatric and other types of weight loss surgeries amongst the people throughout the globe. In addition to this, the numerous advantages offered by the surgical staplers over the traditionally used sutures such as faster and efficient wound closure with almost negligible inflammation and easier staple extraction process further contribute toward their rising usage across the globe. Due to these factors, the global surgical staplers market is expected to exhibit unprecedented growth in the coming years.
There has been a huge rise in the usage of surgical staplers in various applications such as general surgeries, abdominal and pelvic surgeries, cardiac and thoracic surgeries, and orthopedic surgeries, over the last few years. Out of these, the utilization of surgical staplers was found to be very high in general surgeries in the last few years. This is primarily attributed to the increasing requirement of these devices in breast surgeries, aesthetic surgeries, pediatric surgeries, cardiac surgeries, abdominal and pelvic surgeries, and surgical oncology procedures in several countries all around the world.
Hence, it can be said with full surety that the demand for surgical staplers will skyrocket all over the world in the years to come, on account of the rising incidence of chronic diseases, burn cases, and road accidents and the numerous advantages offered by these devices over the conventionally used sutures in surgical procedures.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders